Welcome, my name is Jason Helyar I am married to my beautiful wife Stephanie. I have three wonderful children called Eden, Kai and Hattie. I am passionate about Jesus. I lead worship in my local church and believe faith is something that needs to be lived out. For we are all judged by our actions, rather than our words.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Thoughts from Jase

This is my first entry, i thought i would give this blog thing a go. When you visit again you should find lots of interesting things here.

Just to quickly get you up to speed. I am 25 years old i have been married 1.5yrs. My wife is called Stephanie she was orginally from Cirencester, when we met she was living in Dublin. I have just had a baby daughter (Eden) who is to awesome for words. I am the manager of Keith jones Christian Bookshop in Yeovil. I am also a worshipleader at Yeovil Community Church, and have an intrest in design. I recently started my own graphic design business Jase Graphics please visit the site (www.jasegraphics.co.uk).

Thats it for now please come back again later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home