Welcome, my name is Jason Helyar I am married to my beautiful wife Stephanie. I have three wonderful children called Eden, Kai and Hattie. I am passionate about Jesus. I lead worship in my local church and believe faith is something that needs to be lived out. For we are all judged by our actions, rather than our words.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A sign of Hope (Daffodils)

I was struck the other day by the beauty of daffodils. There suddenly everywhere; and everytime i see them my heart gives a little cheer.

I am a real Sun Worshipper so its no surprise that i can't wait for the summer. So much so that i often get very deppressed in the winter. I long and crave sunshine.

You see the reason daffodils look so beatiful is because they are a sign of hope that Summer is coming. That there are better times ahead.

When we go through difficult times sometimes its hard to see past the current situation. But then when you think all hope is lost, up pops a daffodil; to let you know better times are on the way. Daffodils can take on various forms, perharps a word of encouragement, a touch, a picture, a phone call or email.

I thank thank God for daffodils, a drop of hope in the midst of uncertainty.
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home