Welcome, my name is Jason Helyar I am married to my beautiful wife Stephanie. I have three wonderful children called Eden, Kai and Hattie. I am passionate about Jesus. I lead worship in my local church and believe faith is something that needs to be lived out. For we are all judged by our actions, rather than our words.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

What's going on behind the scenes?

I saw a documentary last night that really shocked my wife and I. The documentary was called "Child at all Odds", weve seen it before but last night really took us by surprize. Why? Because there was someone we have met on the program.

Through both of my wifes pregnancies with Eden and Kai, there was a midwife who was just fantastic, always put us a ease. So was wonderful, always in control of the situation. She was good looking lady, who seem very self assured. In fact when my son Kai stopped breathing in hospital due to a blockage from some black mucus in his nasel passage, it was this lady that without hesitation knew what to do, and removed the mucus. On our first pregnancy when she came to our house and saw how tired we were. Wrote a not and put on the door saying "No vistors today were resting".

This lady we knew as Dee, and what shocked us so much was that this lady was on the television because her and her husband had been trying for children, and even with special I.V.F. treatment still couldn't have children. The program took us threw her emotional struggles through some of the IVF treatment.

I mean we were blown away, and heart broken for her. We had assume as she was so sure of her self and with the babies that she had been there done that and bought the T-Shirt. But she explained in the program that she so enjoys her job and only wishes that she could bring a baby of her own into the world. In this program we saw the hurting woman, who would give up everything to have children. We had no idea?

Since watching the program i haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I mean i am sure that she will deliver some babies into the world that were not planned or wanted by the parents. How hard must that be for her?

This was just another in my face reminder that, we can just people by what we see. Every person has a story behind the scenes that we dont know about. That's is why I belive the Bible teaches us to love everyone!

Next time your having a hard time with someone, stop and think what going one behind the scene, and love them regardless of the situation.

God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home